Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seriously!?!?

HOMECOMING DANCE: SATURDAY 8:00 p.m. till MIDNIGHT

Details:
Location: Event Center other than the school {Details intentionally removed}
Dress: Semi-Formal
$25 per Person at the door
Bring current School ID
Bring signed Agreement
Carpool due to limited space in the parking garage
Parking $7 per car

To ensure a SAFE, FUN Homecoming Dance, expect security to conduct:
Pocket/purse checks
Pat downs
Breathalyzers


To make matters worse, uh hem, better (?), my freshman daughter has a date. A boy asked her on Monday to go to the dance with him. Oh, and she said yes.


I am officially not ready for the next 4 years.

7 comments:

Julie said...

I'll be over with a bottle (or two) of wine that night for support! :)

I'm having a hard time accepting that kids wear jeans now to these dances. That just seems wrong to me. Very wrong.

Melissa said...

Oh yeah, I'm so scared of all the stuff to come. We were at bunco last night and I got to hear all about the whole high school experience. Wow!

Kara said...

Oh.Good.Lord. Best of luck to ya, miss! I'm guessing you're gonna need it!

Alyce said...

OMG
YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET HER GET THOSE GLASSES!!
She looks too cute in them.
Insist on contacts now, before it's too late!!!

Rose said...

Good Lord. Will you be home for this event??? Or is it while you'll be in Chicago?? Wow. And you better keep an eye on Paige. . . she's a looker!! And the boys are already noticing. And teach her, "We make boys wait at least a day before giving an answer." LOL

Rose said...

Whoops. . .Nicole. . . Nicole is a looker! Paige will be, too, but Nicole is whom I am talking about!

Courtney ;-) said...

oh yea for nicole! how very fun!!! can't wait to hear all about it and see some super cute pictures!

have fun, nicole!!! :)