Paige was selected by her Language Arts teacher to receive the Grizzly Pride Award. The Grizzly Pride Awards was created to recognize students who demonstrate the following characteristics:
Principled
Reflective
Inquiring
Determined
Empathetic
The school hosts a reception honoring these kids with juice and snacks in the library before school. A picture is taken with their teacher honoring them along with their parents which will hang in the commons area for the following six weeks.
Paige & Mrs. Gobert
It was very cool to see the faculty and staff taking time out of their busy mornings to recognize these kids. Paige also received a tshirt and was asked to wear it the next day. The principal handed out treats at lunch to all the Grizzly Pride recepients. I know she's a good kid, but it's nice to know that her teachers see the same great qualities I do. I am one very proud mom. :)
6 comments:
very proud! Congrats, Paige!!! :)
Good job Paige!!
Awesome job, Paige. That's sooo exciting!!
That's so great....and how adorable that she chose to wear the piece that you made for her on the day that she'd be photographed with you! :)
are you kidding? She has worn it EVERY day! I guess she likes it ;)
wow! Paige is smart and she also looks like a teen model here! I love that she's into the knitted shawl.
Post a Comment