Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Nieces Homework

So my sister sends me a text tonight:

What 11 letter word is pronounced incorrectly by 99 percent of Ivy League graduates?

I pondered this, then asked Heath.  When he didn't know I asked Nicole.  I promptly replied with "um... we don't know".

Do you?

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

The word IS 'incorrectly'. :)

Alyce said...

shoot.
I should've hidden the comments from my sight while I pondered!
LOL

Shaunna said...

YEP! It's Incorrectly :) It tooks us quite awhile to figure that one out!

Rose said...

How else would you pronounce incorrectly?? Sorry. . . I'm confused. LOL

Kara said...

I'll admit, I didn't get the answer on my own. So, thanks to the other commenters. However, I posed it to my husband and parents (who are in town) over the weekend. My mom, a scrable nerd, gave me dozens of answers and Mike did too. Neither one of them got it. Fun party question!