Chicago was AMAZING!! We did so much and I have quite a few pictures to share. Where do I start? The good food, the amazing architecture, the famous party spots or my new shoes? ;) Let me just say, it was a terrific time and I filled my empty days with much shopping and more walking than I care to do again for a very long time. Heath and his company managed to fill our evenings with fun parties and food that was to die for.
Talk about being thrown back into the routine of things, though. The homecoming festivities are this weekend, so we are more than busy. Rest assured there will be pictures of this Latin float we're putting together, the homecoming mums, the choir performance at the game, and oh, yeah ... the dance. We found a dress!
Then, of course, there's this little thing called work. Just know there are some fabulous stories in the making and I'll post them all along with the pictures as proof just as soon as I get a moment to take a breath.
3 comments:
yea! can't wait to see pictures and hear all the fun stories!!! :)
Welcome back!
Welcome Home, Shaunna. You were missed!!
Post a Comment