Poncho for Paige
and just what I need ... another pink hat!
When do I find time? Well, Paige's poncho was started way back in February on our ski trip. We drove to Colorado and the 16+ hours in the car gave me plenty of time to knit Nicole's sweater and most of this poncho. I finished the poncho last night during the family viewing of SpeedRacer.My hat? That was the plane ride to and from Chicago ;)
Just for giggles, I made Nicole don the sweater that still needs a zipper:
4 comments:
Wow. You're talented. The most I've ever crocheted (and I mean crochet, not knit) was a partial blanket. LOL It could have been a scarf has it not been so wide. They are sooo cute, Shaunna!
Great job! I spent my whole Driver's Safety Course finishing up a hat for Phil, and making a scarf for... somebody that like yellow... LOL
They are very cool, we need to revisit the knitting lessons. I haven't even finished a single thing yet but I have lots of yarn.
SO Impressed!
Post a Comment