Thursday, July 10, 2008

We interrupt this program …

So, I have to interrupt your regularly scheduled wedding blogs this week to bring you this very important message.

Have I mentioned how strange it is to see emails from my children in my inbox? Emails from my friends, yes. More emails than I care to read about some terribly urgent AND important thing having to do with technology or online, well yes. An occasional one from my family, sure. My inbox has been known to include a few from my new husband, as well, but from my girls, not so much. That’s because they are still supposed to be 2 and 4 and not know what email is. Instead, I have to do a quick double–take to make sure I’ve read the “from” name right! Then, I read the emails and just love that I can hear their personalities through their written words.

Thought I’d share the latest while they are away at Camp Daddy:

From Nicole:
Hi Mama,
On Sunday... hm... the lake sounds fun. I'd be fine with just staying home as well though.
(I've sorta become a total lazy bone. ^^)
Love you too!

An interesting exchange with Paige:
Hey mommy, I found this cool new website. It's coming up soon, but it's in new york. Plz look at the whole website, it looks awsome! Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty pleeeeeeeease!!!!!! The webite is this: http://imta.com/next.aspx
Thank you so much mommy!

I simply replied with:
Sweetie .. it's in NY!

To which she replied:
So what? This could be my only chance to possibly get an agent. If you can find an agent here in Texas, I'm all for it! Get back to me on this.
Love, Paige

So .. for the record, they could not be any more different than one another and oh, btw, not really little baby girls anymore. Does that mean I have to stop using my “baby girl” pet name for them, though? ;) Oh, good. I didn’t think so!

3 comments:

Amy said...

An agent?? In NYC? I am with you... I feel like yesterday we were hearing that you were pregnant with Nic. Now your SECOND child is old enough to want a talent agent? Oh my...

Jill said...

oh lordy...I still can't cope with the fact that Ailie can form sentences and Kiley is blowing rasberries...
"sentences, razberries, emails OH MY!"
can someone please stop time

Alyce said...

O
M
G

Are we old?