I was doing so well on posting about the wedding (only two more stories to go!) and then life caught up with me!
So, it's Wednesday, hump day, middle of the week and I’m still thinking about what I did last weekend! Ha ha .. not quite, but we did have fun! Heath and I managed to be out on the lake both days! I tell you what .. for someone who grew up here and couldn't even tell you how to get to Travis or Austin (or which one was which!), I sure do love life on a boat now. I’m wondering how I have survived so many Texas Summers without knowing this newest love in my life. Perhaps, too, it has something to do with the fact that time on the boat means quality time with my new husband! It's our sanctuary away from daily grind of work and stress. Not only that, but it lets us daydream about the fabulous house we're going to have on the water one day! Never mind that we're a few million dollars short! Details, right?
Sunday, our good friends, Donald and Courtney joined us :) Once again, I’m put to blogging shame as she posted almost IMMEDIATELY after getting home! Here's her post with a few pics here. You should all leave her a comment telling her how much she needs a boat, too! ;)
With all that said, any wonders what I'll be doing this weekend? It's only Wed and I'm already thinking about the weekend ...
4 comments:
I love the title of this post - cracked me UP! I could probably use it to start ALL of my posts.
Cute bikini! I'm guessing all that lake activity is helping you get through the hot Tx summer a little easier!
There are many things I am sure we missed out on regardless of growing up here! So glad you are in wedded bliss and giddy with another new passion--lakeside. :D
Mmmmmm....weekend on a boat sounds divine!
Post a Comment