Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Boys Fishing Trip

Friday morning came very early for these boys. They met in the lobby by 7am for their taxi over to the marina where two boats were waiting. I think the only one truly excited about this venture at such an early hour was Buddy. He was the first in the lobby! Heath named the two teams, Team Ramrod and Team America. One boat was filled with his buddies while he and the dads were on the other. A few of the guys contributed to the chum and they even managed to catch some fish. Here's a quick video of Buddy at work reeling one in .. you get the idea of how rough of a ride it was!

Meanwhile, back at the resort, the ladies met at the spa for some much deserved pampering. Only we were too busy being wrapped, massaged and receiving pedicures while we sipped mimosas that I managed to not take one picture.

You’ll just have to trust me that it was fabulous ;)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Just hearing the word chum...paints the perfect picture of the excursion!!! Glad to know the spa trip was fabulous...

Rose said...

Fun times! What exactly do you do with the fish you catch while in the virgin isles? LOL

Anyway glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Julie said...

I wish we would have been there already to join y'all for those events. I love a good spa day! I'm glad you got to enjoy a little pampering though!