Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scenic Views from St Thomas

Back to the wedding stories ...

I thought I'd share a few random pictures of the room views, the clear blue water and that rock! These pictures only come close to showing how beautiful this island truly was. These are a few of the very best ones ... Thank you Crystal, Amy, Mom and Julie for taking so many gorgeous pictures and sharing so quickly! I'm still working on whittling down the 2gb of images to the very best your 1gb zip drive will hold. It's hard to decide!


Of the nearly 1200 pictures we got back from everyone, we had at least 20 of this rock!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I want to be back there!

Jill said...

ahhhhhhhhhh...

Amy said...

I'm with Julie... can we go back? Have you contacted the travel agent about our group trip back for your anniversary? We're all joining you, right?