Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mom's Weekend Continued

Sunday, we decided would be a great lake day and the girls successfully managed to convince me and Heath that it would be a fine idea to bring some friends! Paige invited her BFF Briana and Nicole didn't hesitate for one second to know Emma would be her guest. We met up with Emma at Ski Shores, enjoyed some yummy burgers on the lake and then took the girls tubing up and down Lake Austin.By the end of the day, we had four tired girls and one tired Mali!


3 comments:

Jill said...

too much fun - I kept picturing Bartley in a life jacket...and proceeded to laugh very hard...
It must be nice to have a boat - I know that because of all the times we have been out on it with you...

Julie said...

Looks like it was a very fun afternoon! And how cute is Mali in that life vest?!?!

BTW - love the new background of your blog!

Courtney ;-) said...

Oh! I just love my Miss Mali in that life jacket! So cute!!!

Looks like a fun day was had by all!