My sister has finally learned the joy of delegating - she asked me to bring the cake, my mom to bring a few snacks and my dad was put on Hot Dog Grilling duty. I made some very cute Corn on the Cob-Cakes for her birthday cake. We ate too much and she had a blast being spoiled with presents :) To make the opening of her ipod a little more exciting, I wrapped, the small plastic container in a cute little gift bag. I put that bag in a pretty box and then wrapped it in blue wrapping paper. I put that box in a pink bag and then put that and her card in a transparent fabric bag. The unwrapping ended in squeals onces she uncovered the gift itself :)





Heath even joined in the jumping fun when he hopped on the trampoline and sent all the girls flying!
Heath even joined in the jumping fun when he hopped on the trampoline and sent all the girls flying!
The end of the afternoon brought another surprise ... Kalie lost her loose tooth!
4 comments:
Those corn on the cobcakes are too clever! And cute! Your creativity just might land you in charge of the cake for Sheridan's next birthday party!
Oh my - who thinks of corn on the cob cupcakes??? What up Martha Stewart (minus the jail record)...
And you married a kid - just like I did!! He is too cute to get right there in the fray!!!!!
Jason tried to take that tooth out when we were at Texadelphia! What a fun day.
(Love the new Blog design too!!)
Fun stuff!!! I'm so glad you were able to spend time with Kalie and Crystal!!
Post a Comment