Rose tagged me with this tag game - I am to list seven random things about me and then tag seven other people - - -Well, I can’t seem to think of seven people with blogs, but here is how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. -Her name is linked above.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog. (if you don't know 7 bloggers, just tag who you know)
Seven things about me:
1. I was not born in Austin or Texas. Little Rock, Arkansas has that honor.
2. The only thing I’m allergic to is codeine, which apparently means I’ve missed out on a some really great meds. So I hear.
3. I can’t whistle. I really can’t and don’t try to teach me. It just won’t happen and I’m okay with that. ;)
4. I have Cherokee, Irish, and English in my bloodline.
5. I know what VMK is and can understand why it’s being shut down.
6. I simply cannot wait to wear this dress!
2. The only thing I’m allergic to is codeine, which apparently means I’ve missed out on a some really great meds. So I hear.
3. I can’t whistle. I really can’t and don’t try to teach me. It just won’t happen and I’m okay with that. ;)
4. I have Cherokee, Irish, and English in my bloodline.
5. I know what VMK is and can understand why it’s being shut down.
6. I simply cannot wait to wear this dress!

7. One of my favorite phrases: “I hate computers.” Ironic, I know ;)
1 comment:
Yeah! Thanks for playing :)
Post a Comment