Sunday, April 27, 2008

...and I found their dresses!!

Finding dresses for Nicole and Paige to wear for the wedding ceremony has proven to be quite a challenge. First, they agree on nothing ;) These girls could not be any more different than one another so finding one dress to suit both, well, this I was beginning to think was impossible. Paige's tastes are a bit older than any Jr Bridesmaids dress we saw. Finding a girl's size dress and a Jr's size dress that were similar or even the right color was amazingly difficult. Paige is actually just on that fine edge that overlaps between a child's size and a Juniors. Then, mix that with the simple but well known fact that Nicole loathes dresses altogether ... welcome to my dilemma!!


Imagine my surprise when I found this one online and they both liked it. gasp! It could have been my threatening eyes or the "mad mommy" they left David's bridal with a few weeks prior, but after the 100th dress I showed them online, they both agreed they liked this dress. It's simple, long and flowing, casual and close enough to the right color. While it's an adult dress, came in the small sizes I need for them, it also isn't a low cut sparkling mess that I had been coming across during this Prom season!




2 comments:

Alyce said...

Oh! Your girls are going to be so beautiful!! I *so* wish I could go!!

Courtney ;-) said...

BEAUTIFUL!