Tuesday, April 29, 2008

GMS School Dance

April 11th was the last school dance of the year for all 3 grades. The 8th graders will have their own dance at the end of the year, which isn't that far off. hard to believe! The girls got a little more dressed up than usual for this dance. Nicole put on a necklace and wore a shirt w/ some bling ;) Paige opted against jeans, but you'll notice these aren't the dresses we wore for our middle school dances. Kids these days are much more casual than we were. Interesting, isn't it?

4 comments:

Courtney ;-) said...

So cute! They are so grown up! I can't believe it!!!

Oh how I miss the days of school dances! I think I could have lived without all of that drama!!! :)

Rose said...

How fun! Wow! I cannot believe both girls are in MS. I just realized that. . . and now Miss N is off to HS. . . yikes.

Looks like fun!

Julie said...

Wow - Nicole sporting some bling? I'm glad you took a picture! :) They are both so cute! It is interesting that dances are a lot more casual now than when we were in middle school. If this digression keeps up they'll practically be naked by the time Sheridan gets to middle school. :|

tigercrush said...

I can't believe your girls are actually young women. How did that happen? I really can't wrap my brain about it. They are young adults!! They came out of your body and they're almost full grown humans! We have to get together at some point when you have them. I think it's been years since I've seen them in real life!