Sunday, April 6, 2008

I take it back...

I do miss this guy :(


I was telling my friends over scrapbooking last week about how Kyle Kitty ran away again, only this time hasn't come back. He was so mean and grouchy that it's been hard to miss him, but then I came across this picture. He sure was cute for having such a terrible personality! We should have named him Oscar, not Kyle, because that would have been much more fitting. He truly was our own Oscar the Grouch. Now that he's been gone for several weeks, we are pretty certain he won't be coming home. We just hope he found a new family where he's the only animal and maybe, just maybe he's nicer to them ;)

1 comment:

Rose said...

Wow! He looks like Tiger and sounds like Cuddles. LOL My cat is the same way. . sometimes we call her Cranky Kitty. Sorry he's run away. By the way, you've been tagged. . . check my blog for details :)