... this one's tough for me to get into! I've started it twice and it's just not grabbing my attention from the beginning. I'm going to get a lamp for my bedside table and power through this one. More to come, but so far so good on my "read more, watch less tv" resolution. I am not watching Bachelor this season and while I haven't stopped recording other shows, they are sitting, quite neglected on my DVR.My Zumba start was thwarted by a sick baby this week - no workouts. Hopefully, I'll make it to Yoga tomorrow. That's my goal! Not that everyone cares to hear about every pound lost or every exercise done, but getting my butt moving IS a big accomplishment! So working out 3 times last week - I'll take it. Watching every bite of food I put in my mouth - successful. Down about 4 lbs since the beginning of January.
Knitting... I've started my first pair of socks - a tiny pair of blue toddler socks. Wish me luck! Although, now I'm thinking perhaps my first pair should have been a bit larger.
Scrapbooking ... I'm about 2 layouts away from finishing Luke's baby book! It's by far the largest baby album I've done. It's not put together just yet but even still, it's easy to see how big it is. So much for the trend of the 3rd baby getting fewer pictures than the 2nd, the 2nd having fewer than the 1st. oops. I'm mostly impressed that I've put my new scrap closet to use and I've been able to work on this album when not at a retreat.
Then there is the Mom side of me .. those three kiddos keeping me super busy. More to come on their latest shinanigens: Paige, the actress; Nicole, the reluctant scholar and Crochet Queen; Luke, the new Linus
1 comment:
Love in the time of Cholera was one of the books we had picked for our book club several years ago...I think I got two pages in and that was as far as I got. Hope you make it through...I felt bad about not doing so since it was such a high rated book! Oh well.
I'm not watching The Bachelor this season either....I feel good about that, even though when there is nothing else to do, I know it's there on hulu if I really do get that bored. I'll try to remember to bust out the sewing machine before logging onto hulu. :)
Post a Comment