Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Luke's 1st Year Album: COMPLETE!

What is amazing to me about the fact that this album is now DONE, is that I managed to find the time to work on these last few layouts at home with my family around. In the past year, it's a scrappin retreat, fondly referred to as Camp Scrap A Lot, to get any pages done in any one album I have to work on. I actually used my crafty scrap-desk in the closet in our guest room. One day, when it looks presentable, I'll post a pic to show the transformation, but for now, I'll just be grateful that it's being used.

Luke's First Year .. in pictures.
Album Complete!

Some of my favorite layouts:
And last, but certainly not least...
Quite possibly "my new favorite page"!

Heath, Nicole and Paige all completely disagreed with my use of this picture and called it future blackmail, but I think it's just adorable and the perfect "ending" to a super cute album :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

It's not a good baby album without a cute baby bum-bum. I support your ending!

Melissa said...

So cute! I'm impressed, John has been threatening to downsize my Scrapping space if I don't start using it.