Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Knitting Project - COMPLETE!

This knitting project began some time back in ... circa 2007, maybe 2008. This was pre-baby Luke therefore, I had a little more time on my hands. I started this poncho for my mom - at her request - and then set it aside for months, okay years. I have a hard time knitting in the warmer months and let's face it, we live in Texas. It's almost always HOT here. In any case, she made mention of this poncho request a few months back and I thought I should pick it back up again. I have a terrible habit of starting too many projects, but completing very few.

Project Poncho - DONE. The proportions turned out a little long, so I shrunk it slightly with a hot wash and hot dryer setting. Here, Nicole thought she'd demo what it looked like originally. She wants one for herself. Only she'd really rather hers touch the ground like shown :)

1 comment:

tigercrush said...

1) That's beautiful AND 2) Basically Nicole wants a crocheted Snuggie.
That really makes me giggle!
--Cedar