Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Haircuts!

There are a few new haircuts in our house these days ... just in time as these hot summer months continue to drag on ...

I went short .. again.
Nicole donated to Locks Of Love for the second time, but this time decided to keep a little portion in the front long. She's got quite a unique look going on .. pretty cute!

Mali, well, she was just a big puff of a furball and needed a trim.
Before:
After:

3 comments:

Alyce said...

Man, Mali was looking pretty dangerous! With those shades... I woulda thought twice before crossing her!
Nice 'do on the humans, too!

Julie said...

You all look fantastic!!! Love the new summer looks and very proud of Nicole for turning hers into a thoughtful donation!

Rose said...

Soooo cute! I love your new look. Nicole is an example to us all, although I'm not too sure about the long hair in the front. And I think your puppy is sooo cute!!