As if it wasn't enough to have Nicole going into high school this year, now my youngest child is babysitting! Talk about making a mom feel old!
My friend Kim was so excited to know that Paige is very interested in starting her babysitting "career". Together, we thought it would be a good idea if she and I went together to test the waters and it could not have gone any better! Paige will sleep good tonight b/c she and Chase played and played till the poor guy was pooped! He should sleep pretty good, too!
My friend Kim was so excited to know that Paige is very interested in starting her babysitting "career". Together, we thought it would be a good idea if she and I went together to test the waters and it could not have gone any better! Paige will sleep good tonight b/c she and Chase played and played till the poor guy was pooped! He should sleep pretty good, too!
Paige and Chase
(Chase is saying "cheeese")
Paige and Allie
SUCH a sweet little baby girl!!
These two were fast friends :)
Will you read me a book?
Story time lasted about 30 seconds ...
Just long enough for a great photo!
After Chase and Allie fell asleep, this guy decided to come out and keep us company while Paige watched her Ipod movie and I snuggled with sweet baby, Allie. I promise I had permission to let her sleep in my arms!
When we got home, we found Nicole and Trixie watching the rain! I guess after so long without any at our house, it was a sight to behold.
I would say "our" first babysitting was a success!! Maybe next time, though, Paige will change the dirty diapers ;)-
Thank you again, Kim, for trusting us to stay with your babies.
3 comments:
OMG - Chase is adorable and Allie is absolutely precious! I'm sure you were in heaven!
I'm so glad Paige is ready to start babysitting! I haven't used anyone other than my parents to watch Sheridan and I think it's time I branched out a little bit. ;)
Too cute!!!! I'm glad to see it was a sucess!!!! :)
Awwww.. . . is she really old enough to be babysitting. . oh my. . . She looks like she had a blast!!
Post a Comment