Day One:
Day Two was spent at Moody Gardens. We managed to see the Acquarium Pyramid, the Rainforest Pyramid and the Discovery Pyramid where Misty and her boys joined us. We went to the Titanic exibit which Paige and Kalie thought was a little boring followed by an even "more" boring Titanic movie. As would be expected, Nicole read EVERY word and took her time making her way through the exhibit. I learned a few very sad facts I didn't know before and was very moved by the experience. We were all given boarding passes which had the name of an actual passenger on the Titanic along with a little brief explanation of how and why they were on the ship that fateful day. At the end of the tour, we searched for "our" name on the list of Saved and Lost to see if we survived. The only one in our group not to survive was Nicholas :(
Aquarium Pyramid:
Dippin Dots:
Rainforest Pyramid:
Scenic pics:
Rainforest Cafe:
souvenirs:
When we got up to leave, we realized it looked like it was going to rain. We rushed over to grab some drinks from Starbucks only to hear the rain start coming down while we were inside. It was POURING and I was completely drenched by the time I reached the car. At one point, we hit a water puddle along with two other cars that covered my car with dirty water. I couldn't see anything! Pretty scary little ride out of Galveston, but we made it home safe and sound yesterday afternoon.
Day Three:
Another fun trip with my girlies!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
Looks like you had a great time and I'm particularly a little jealous of that dessert you got to enjoy! YUM! :) Rain? I'm not sure I know what that is anymore as it NEVER rains at my house when we've had these latest showers.
Looks like y'all had a wonderful trip! :)
Y'all had so much fun!!! And I love looking at the photos. I know this trip was good for both Crystal and Kalie. Thanks for doing it!
Fun Fun! High marks for your self portraits!
Post a Comment