After the games, there was a scavenger hunt which was more like a screaming group of girls running from room to room after two words of their next clue was read off the card. I tried to get a few pictures, but it was crazy! Here they are after the game was complete :)
At the end of the scavenger hunt was a basket of things they needed to do their nails – nail polish remover, some colors to choose from, emery boards and spray to dry their nails – and then some popcorn and a movie. So they watched a movie while they painted each other’s nails and only stopped briefly to have some birthday pie. Paige requested chocolate pie this year instead of a cake.

Paige’s birthday celebrations weren’t complete, though. After taking her to pick out her present that afternoon (next post), we met my mom, Buddy, Crystal and Kalie for dinner at Baby A’s. I’ve been craving seafood lately, so the fish tacos came close to satisfying that urge and Paige got her beloved queso. Seriously, this kid likes queso more than anyone I know. She could care less what the actual meal is as long as she gets queso first!





The rest of the night was spent playing Truth or Dare (pics below) after they were supposed to be sleeping, making prank phone calls that I learned about the next day and watching a little bit of a movie that was playing in the background. The next morning they had a breakfast of fruit, mini muffins and strudels in true spa style before the parents started to arrive.
Happy 13th Birthday, Paige!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Paige!!! And Shaunna, you are a great party planner! I will definitely be coming to you when Sheridan gets older for ideas!
Ok, I want you to plan MY next birthday party. Games, scavenger hunt, nails, popcorn, movies, AND Truth or Dare??? Not fair.....that sounds like so much fun. Happy birthday Paige!!
How fun! It's funny Jake has the same love of queso. He started by sucking the queso off the chips a few years ago!
happy birthday, Paige!!!
Sheesh! I want you to plan MY next birthday party!
Happy birthday Paige!
Man, Paige being a teenager sure makes me feel old! Baby A's was always a birthday favorite of mine too, but my appetizer was usually a margarita instead of queso. I guess Paige has a few more years until she flips to that stage of life.
Post a Comment