My sweet baby girl apparently can't see very far :(
This is where I get the Mom of the Year award b/c she's been telling me this for a VERY long time! Who knows how long it was before she realized she wasn't seeing what everyone else was. She tells me she can't see the front of the room, I take her to the dr to test her eyes (I really know nothing about this whole process) and the pediatrician says she can see fine. Not perfect, but good. ummm ... ??
Fast Forward Many Months later: We were sitting in the back of the auditorium listening to the Freshman Parent Orientation that she leans over and says, "I can't see any of that". We compare the actual words and she explains to me that even the title is blurry. I can very easily see every word on the preso no matter how small and realize, My kid really can't see....
Until now!!!
With her new eyes, she can see the trees in the distance and each individual leaf is no longer a blur. She could read signs down the road and all the edges and details of everything are crystal clear. If you've seen the Claritan Clear commercial, she says it is JUST LIKE THAT! All I can say is I have a new found appreciation for my vision.
Vision Tests with our VSP: $31
Frames and lenses at Lens Crafters: $258
Nicole seeing what I can: Priceless!
and worth every penny!
2 comments:
you look great, Nicole! And it's an added bonus that you can see now too! :)
She looks beautiful in glasses!!
Post a Comment