Thursday, September 18, 2008

Camp Scrap a Lot!

Many of you know that I scrapbook and I even occasionally admit to going away for a weekend for these scrapbooking retreats. My friends and I have now officially dubbed these weekend retreats "Camp-Scrap-a-Lot" because it's like going away to camp and yes, we scrap A LOT! This past weekend was one such time. Usually I take a camera, but I left in such a frenzy Friday morning, I just knew I was forgetting something as I drove away. and I did.

Forgotten items: corkscrew & camera

This, for the record, is just unheard of. When you scrap, you drink and you can't drink if you can't open the wine! Then after much drinking and many, many hours of creating our "new favorite page!", we take pictures. So, dear readers, I'm sorry to say, I let you down. I know you're devastated, but have no fear!! Courtney (aka best scrapper with the fastest download) came to the rescue. Not only did she take pictures, but we stopped along the way and she bought a corkscrew. I mean, really.... how would I have survived the weekend without her ;)

Courtney's Camp Scrap A Lot post

We had so much fun and I'm about nearly done with my wedding album. Not quite a record for the number of pages completed, but I'm pleased and can't wait to show it off. =)

1 comment:

Courtney ;-) said...

no, no ... i couldn't survive the weekend without you!

had so much fun and looking forward to the next one! :)