Gotta Love Texas Thunderstorms
Last night, we had some pretty severe storms roll through central Texas complete with a tornado watch. It was extreme enough that the Anderson Mill tornado sirens were going off about 8:30 and by 9pm, all of the news stations were saying to seek cover. The first of three storms had a funnel cloud that formed just before the storm reached us. It was pretty spooky to see the spinning action on dopler directed right at us. There were reports of a tornado at 183 and 620 and then at Anderson mill and 183. This, btw, is right where I live! To make matters worse, Heath is traveling this week, so he wasn’t home.
Thought you’d get a kick out of seeing me, Nicole and Paige huddled together in the bathroom (most center part of the house) with oh, yes, Sake, Trixie AND Mali. The pics were taken on Paige’s phone so the quality isn’t great, but you’ll get the idea. My biggest concern in situations like this (other than staying alive!!) is that I remain calm and keep my kids from being scared. From the looks of these, I would say, I did okay despite being pretty nervous myself. 

3 comments:
I thought of you on that evening after calling my sister who lives in Leander. I was going to post a message to you but thought there was no way you'd be able to get it. Glad y'all are ok.
wow! so that's where all the severe weather was...i kept hearing about green lighting and hail. Did you get any of that?
Happy Wedding Next Week!!!
Post a Comment