Monday, May 5, 2008

"dress" rehearsal

Wow .. I'm really on a roll here. Turns out, this time of year is just extremely busy. There are no two ways about it. With the end of each school year, brings many, many opportunities for pictures. Add the fact that we're planning a wedding, well, now you have blog overload!

The girls finally got to try their dresses on for me. Paige literally jumped off the couch when I reminded her they were in. She was so excited! The dresses were actually delivered Friday, but since these girlies were with their dad this weekend, I had to wait to have them try them on. Nicole was, let's say, reluctant to even try it on. You would think that the dress merely touching her skin would send her into a complete panic or it could be that she thought she might actually melt. Whatever it was, she did humor me with the promise that there would be NO pictures taken of her. Sorry readers, you'll have to use your imagination for now, but take my word for it - she looked fabulous!! Paige not only jumped at the chance to try it on, she wanted to wear it ...all night. ;) She let me take as many pictures as I wanted to and even posed just a little. The dresses, while not the color I was going for exactly, will be perfect. They look incredibly comfy and they both fit :)

Okay, so my kid's not shy! It's no surprise she finds it so comfortable to be on stage. =)


4 comments:

Courtney ;-) said...

OMG ... it's perfect!!!! I can't wait to see them on the beach ... well, in pictures of-course for me! :)

Amy said...

Gorgeous!! The guys better keep an eye on that Paige... :o) We are less than a month away from the trip!! Can't wait!

Rose said...

She looks WAY too grown up in that dress. That's going to be some wedding!

Julie said...

I love the dress!! It looks just as beautiful on Paige as it did on the model in the picture you showed me. In fact, I think the model might have gotten her pose from Paige.