Tonight’s awards ceremony was long, but I so proud of my girls’ accomplishments this year. I even got a little teary eyed during all the applause from the parents at the end of each ceremony. These are the top performers of each grade level and my girls have earned their spot in the top of their class.
Paige’s ceremony was first at 6:30. She received the Principal’s Award (90 and above average for the year in all academics) and a Language Arts Award. We took a brief break to wait for Nicole’s ceremony to start. The girls make a McDonald’s run w/ dad and I went home for leftovers (apparently, I’m the only one in the house who likes BBQ chicken tacos, but after this week of eating nothing else, I might be taco’d out!) Nicole’s ceremony was to start at 8, but the 8th graders got off to a late start and didn’t get done at the school until 9. Nicole received a Principle’s Award and Outstanding Art Student.
No comments:
Post a Comment