Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a ...

.... baby in my belly!  Ha ha ... you might have thought this was the post where I tell you girl or boy, but we are still waiting for that exciting announcement!  People keep asking me if we'll find out.  Um .. yes, the very second they will tell me, I will be in that office waiting to hear!!  Mostly likely, this will happen by mid March. 

Meanwhile, I've been getting many pestering phone calls, emails and even Facebook comments asking for belly pics.  You can all thank Misty and Crystal for the fact that they are even here at all.  I feel silly for even posting any because on most days, I just feel fat and not at all pregnant.  However .. ask and apparently you shall receive.

15 weeks belly
Just in case you need another angle


4 comments:

Kara said...

You ARE bigger than me! You actually look pregnant! Here I am, 3 weeks "ahead" of you and I'm just (today) starting to resemble a shape that could possibly be construed as pregnant!

Oh, and good lord with the same questions over and over! If one more person asks me "how are you feeling" or "are you going to find out the sex" I might scream! ;)

Melissa said...

Just wait until you get bigger. My favorite question was if I was having twins. I was ready to hurt people. No, I'm just 4' 11" and there's not much room for a baby on my short build!

By the way, thanks for the pics!

Amy said...

DO NOT do that!!!!!! My heart was racing while I waited for the page to load. That was NOT nice! :o)

I kept chanting, "Boy, boy, boy!" in my mind.

Courtney ;-) said...

oh, you are soooooo cute!!!! I just love that belly! You make such a beautiful mommy-to-be!!!! :)

I'm with you Amy ... BOY! BOY! BOY! :)