So, I've said for years that I am the most impatient mom, but this really is proof. I will blame this on the fact that everyone I know who is pregnant and due before me now knows what they are having. Well a baby of course, but with all these baby gender announcements, it was getting waaaay too hard to wait another 5 weeks to find out. Not to mention the fact that EVERYONE I talk to asks me if I'm going to find out or when I'm going to find out or if I already know the sex. This only made it ten times harder.
When emailing with my friend Jamie, she says, "well you know you can pay to find out sooner, right?". I think somewhere in the back of my mind, I must have known this was possible, but immediately started to google. I found a place in Round Rock, called Miracle In Sight, that would actually get me in that afternoon! Deciding that I'd actually like my husband to be there in the room with me, I made the appointment for a few days later - Friday morning. I gave Heath his Valentine's Day card early telling him that his gift was that we were going to find out boy vs girl in two days!
OMG. Right? ;)
So, our appointment was this morning and within just a few seconds of looking, I am very happy to report that it's a ....... BOY!!!

8 comments:
Congratulations! That is exciting news. A friend paid for a blood test that would tell you but hers was wrong!
How incredibly exciting!! I bet you and Heath are over the moon.....have a fantastic weekend, and the next couple months, celebrating and patiently awaiting his arrival! :)
YEAH!!!!!! So excited our little boy will have a buddy to play with!
I KNEW IT!! That is so exciting... now you get to experience motherhood all over again in so many different ways!!! Congrats!
I'm glad you're impatient!! :) We are so excited for you and Heath! Congratulations!
WOW!! That's going to be so different. Congratulations!
Yay for you and your family. Baby boys are so much fun. . . different, but LOTS of fun! Anyway, I cannot beleive that I did not see this sooner. . wait! yes I can. . lots going on here. Anyway, I'm SOO excited for you. Now Dr. F can just confirm what you already know. You did have to get his approval, right? Hehehehe. He let us do the 3D u/s, but from what I understand, they have that NOW in your doctor's office. That's SOOO exciting! :)
Okay. . ummm. . . I do have the doppler ready for you whenever you are up for it. Don't know how I'll get it to you, but I do have it.
Well, we were both wrong and now we're both going to have sons! Wow! Congrats!
Post a Comment