Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9th Annual Girls Christmas Party

I have not made it to every annual party, but I've been so grateful the years I have been able to join this wonderful group of ladies.  It's a good mix of different companies and different hobbies that bring us all together, but I would not know any of them if it weren't for accepting a job in sales at a little computer company just under 9 years ago.  This party has certainly become the highlight of my Christmas season each year and I was so glad to be included again.

We realized this night just how valuable these blogs and Facebook have become when someone would walk in that we had never met, but we knew exactly who they were!  We are all stalking each other!  How funny...

Here are a few of my favorite photos of the evening...

Melissa, Sara & Jen
Taylor, Mary, Amy, Leslie & Jordan
Annemarie & Kara
Those of us not drinking wine this year:
One of the best turnouts yet!

Gift Exchange was brutal this year!!
Taylor opened the most presents:
Kara is afraid she won't be invited back after
stealing the Southern Living bowls :)
Taylor was so excited about this scarf ... until Julie stole it!
Mel waited all of 2 seconds after Sara opened this gift to steal it away!
Sara then stole Lori's yummy candle!

It was such a great night with surprise desserts, yummy food and girl time!  Courtney, you were a fabulous hostess!!  Thanks for having us all over to celebrate in your home ... I'm already looking forward to next year :) 

2 comments:

Courtney ;-) said...

YEA! First to post!

Thank you so much for coming over and for all of your help to host this fabulous party!

Love you, girl!

Rose said...

Looks like you had a good time. It's so important to spend time with girlfriends (even the ones you only know via blogs and facebook. LOL

Love the "not drinking wine this year" photo. Awesome!