The few nights each year when it actually gets cool enough for a fire, Heath is on top of this task! I have come to learn this is one of his favorite things .. tending a fire. It can be inside in the fireplace or on nights it's not quite chilly enough for a fire inside, I find him in the backyard with his firepit. Give this man a Bud Light and a fire and he's happy ... for hours! The other night, I caught a few of these moments on camera along with proof of what I do while he's tweaking the flames. I knit.


Nicole - mini pyro

Mali is modeling my newest scarf!

Trixie crawls into her spot just above the DVR

And there you have it folks .. as close as we get to winter activities!!
3 comments:
Fun! I love the photo of your kitty on the DVR. . . LOVE IT. . I think that would be Cuddles's main spot if it weren't so high.
I love all of those pictures! It's the simple things like that that make me love this time of year. I really like your new scarf! Oh, and Mali makes a great model!
Heath would be right at home up north! Mike's a fire guy too and we have one practically every night for our 6 months of winter! Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I'm hoping the firewood we spent HOURS stacking will last more than one season! (Though I'm guessing not!)
Post a Comment