Nicole will be mortified that I'm posting a picture of her in a dress, but hello .. she's wearing a dress! This is her choir uniform, actually. She's surviving this experience by remembering that the events she is required to wear this dreaded attire will be few and far between this year. Oh, and she wore sweat pants underneath .. no lie. 
The Women's Choir participated in the Fall Concert last week. I dragged Paige & Heath with me(they were good sports!) and I was really impressed with the songs that were chosen and the sounds of their voices in the church, but impressed with my camera? Not so much.
Their next concert is next month ... watch for an invitation. Here's just a quick listen to one of their songs from Tuesday night:
1 comment:
How fun!! And lovely!! Nicole is sooo beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment