Quite a few weeks ago, our friends from San Diego came for a wedding in Austin. We managed to spend most of the weekend together and grab a few pictures along the way! Friday night out was dinner at Z Tejas, followed by a few drinks in the bar. Heath and I missed the after party at the Dantons but hear it was a good time all around! The next day, before Trevor, Frank and Shelly made their way to Barton Creek CC for the wedding, we made a quick stop in at Freebirds (Frank's request). After the wedding fun, we all met up at Hula Hut for lunch. Heath and I along with the girls decided pulling the boat out one more time was a great idea, so we made our way to Hula Hut by water. It was a gorgeous November day!!
Dinner at Z Tejas
2 comments:
I totally love that all but a few of those guys are not looking at the camera but rather watching the game!!!
Great pictures from their visit! I love the one of Frank and Sheridan! :)
Post a Comment