Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

My girls were so excited to be able to trick or treat with friends this year .. and no mom tagging along. For as hard as I tried to keep them under my wing, protected and sheltered for the first ten years of their life, the second decade will surely teach me how to let go. So this is me, letting them find wings of their own ...

Happy Halloween!

Paige, the black cat, tail and all ... Nicole as the pirate .. take 3
Kitty & Her Halloween Friends
The Pirate's Gang at the end of their night

2 comments:

Courtney ;-) said...

OH, they looked so great!!!

Thanks for having us over yesterday! SO much fun!!!

Rose said...

Oh my! You were okay with Nicole leaving the house like that? I know you trust her, but wow!! I don't know, mom. . . maybe it's time to lock her in a closet. LOL They look like they had fun!!