Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Let the blogging begin!

Turns out, I have a few things to say, some happenings to talk about and lots of loves in my life I just must brag on. With a little encouragement, I'm on my way ....

In the order they entered my life:

Nicole - A very short 14 years ago, this little tiny bundle of joy came into my life and taught me how to be a mom. She's brilliant, creative and the most independent person I know. In the tumultuous middle school years, my daughter already knows who she is, what she likes and who won't stand in her way. With high school starting next year, trying out for the swim team and the tennis team, we'll have lots to keep up with!

Paige - Only two years later, Miss Paige came along and she is making sure the world takes notice. At a mere 12, she already knows her calling in life. This aspiring actress, while dramatic at times, has the biggest heart, loves her friends and has been blessed with the most amazing gift of communication. She is many times our entertainer and keeps life beautiful and interesting.

Heath - This terrific man came into my life at a time when I was not ready or willing to love again, but he alone has rebuilt my faith in men and more importantly marriage. He's shown me a respectful, healthy and whole-hearted love in such a way that when he asked me to marry him, I jumped at the chance to be his wife! My first taste of posting info in the online world was to begin our wedding website, www.heath-shaunna.com, which includes all the details of our upcoming June 7th nuptials in St Thomas!

Stay tuned ... and let the blogging begin!!

2 comments:

Courtney ;-) said...

YIPPEEEEEEE! Welcome to the blog world!

Julie said...

YAY!!! I knew you would cave eventually and start a blog of your own! ;) So glad you did!