
My girls, even at 12 and 14, still enjoy dying Easter eggs :) This make this mom a very happy camper. I must say the eggs this year took on a very mature approach and were very impressive! We had glitter, multi-colored, and almost camo print.

Paige and I decorated the Easter Egg shaped cakes and cupcakes. She's quite talented :) Please make note of the super cute highlights in her hair!! A future post will address just how "not a baby girl" my baby girl is now!
They do good work and it just gets better with time!

For Easter brunch at my mom's, we were in charge of desert, so we made cupcakes and individual size egg-shaped cakes. Super Fudge Chocolate w/bright colored White icing... yum!
3 comments:
Yum! You could have dropped one off at my place :)
ETA - those are NOT the girls I remember. . wow!!!
Love Paige's highlights!!! It looks like y'all had so much fun decorating eggs and cupcakes. I can't wait until Sheridan is a little older and we can do that too! I'm not quite dumb enough to try it with a two year old! ;)
Post a Comment