Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chapman Easter

Saturday before Easter:
Heath, the girls and I went to his Aunt and Uncles house to celebrate Easter with the Chapman clan. There were a few awkward moments for the girls when they walk in and they don't know anyone, but it didn't last long. At one point, I couldn't find them and went looking to find them... in the back office in front of the tv watching some Disney or Nick show about preteen girls ;) Luckily, they bonded with Emma and Emma over their shared love of this show.

A few family Easter pics:

Kaci, Kristi, Paige & Me

Nicole & Heath

CONFETTI EGGS!!!



While we were there, we learned that Heath's youngest brother is now driving. This, of course, just reminds me that this will be Nicole this time next year. In the meantime, Permit Driver on the roads in Georgetown people ... Look out!! I wish it were better, but if you look closely in this picture, you can see that it's Danny driving and the confetti Heath threw out the window!


Fun times .. Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Alyce said...

What the....?! I can't believe Nicole will be DRIVING next year!! Holy-smack-your-momma-crapola! I'm never driving in Georgetown again....
Heh. Just kidding... I'm sure she will be a fine driver...eventually.
;)

Allison said...

What a beautiful picture of the girls!