I just loved this title and can’t wait to work on my scrapbook page with a few of my favorite belly pics along the way (um, do I have a favorite belly pic?!?). Despite my attempt at humor, I've been told poking fun at myself is not funny. The passing comments about being the fat girl at the pool in Mexico apparently weren't appreciated by anyone but me. So despite these jokes over the past few months about my expanding midsection and shrinking clothes, I am no stranger to what this is all about. I do realize that my prize at the end of this pregnancy will be falling head over heels in love with this little one that’s growing inside me. It continues to amaze me … the heart God gave us just gets bigger with each child we’re given to love. This, my third child, my first son who I’m so anxious to meet … I know that he’ll be completely and totally worth the weight!
4 weeks
15 weeks
18.5 weeks
22 weeks
27 weeks
33 weeks (good gracious!)

3 comments:
Beautiful!!!!!
You're gorgeous, but all I have to say about that last photo is WHOA! LOL. . . sorry. . I LOVE belly pics! Let me come take some of you. . . and the girls. . . and Heath.
I love this post....it made me cry. Surprise, surprise! ;) You've been so good at taking pictures along the way. Me...not so much.
Post a Comment