So, if I was hesitant to post belly pics, I'm just crazy to actually post these ;) We spent last Wed at Heath's parents house to celebrate an early Father's day and PD's birthday, which happen to fall on the same day this year. It was good summer fun: pool before the sun went down, burgers for dinner and even surprise presents.
Not only did they all convince me put my suit on to jump in the pool, but to bare my belly and let them paint it. If it looked like I had a beachball under my shirt before, now it certainly does ;) Then, for giggles sake, Heath was the best sport and played along, too. He let them paint a pizza on his belly for the duo pic.
I mean ...wow!


5 comments:
These pictures belong in Luke's baby book! That is AWESOME!!!
Great pics!
I can't believe you didn't tell me about this! That is crazy and cool at the same time!!
That is so awesome! You are the coolest mom ever.
Adorable! You need to send them to American Baby or Parents. . they'd get in for sure. I love Heath's!!
Post a Comment