Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're Back!

We are very reluctantly back at home, back at work and missing the Virgin Islands! I'm now officially married to the best man ever! I've been Mrs. Chapman now for 6 days now and could not be happier. We are completely covered from head to toe in newleywed bliss :) Heath and I had the most romantic and intimate ceremony surrounded by family and friends on the beach in Magens Bay last Saturday. We felt so incredibly blessed during our time in St Thomas and for our short but sweet honeymoon in St John.

I will post often and with more pics than you are wanting to see, I'm sure, over the next few days. Just let me catch my breath and pretend to work a little between now and then. Something about being out of the office for just over a week and people start wanting you to get stuff done! ;) Tell me why I didn't take an extra day or two off before coming back?!?

While you wait, check out Amy's blog for a few sneak peak at some pictures. We all headed for St Thomas, but her trip was very busy and very different from ours. The few times we met up, though, she was great at snapping pics and blogging while the experience was fresh. She did an amazing job of recapping her trip. They did A LOT!

Shelly and Frank win the prize for the fastest downloading and sharing of pics. And they had the longest trip home!! Let's see if this link works ...

We were so sad that my very good friend Courtney couldn't make the trip with us, but she so graciously agreed to keeping our baby girl, Mali, while we were gone. Check it out to see for yourself that I came home to one very excited, but very spoiled little girl!! It was so nice to know that she was being loved and had some friends to play with while we were so far away!!

I promise .. pics and stories to come shortly!

signed,
Mrs. Shaunna Chapman

4 comments:

Courtney ;-) said...

YEA!!!! Welcome Home, Mrs. Chapman!!!! We missed you!!!!

Alyce said...

Well, Mrs. Chapman, I can't wait to hear more and see pics from you! Amy's pics were great. You and the girls looked so beautiful. I got a little misty-eyed.... I'm so happy for you, and I can't believe that in a little over a week, I'll be watching another dear friend wed her amazing partner!

Amy said...

Yay for Mr & Mrs Chapman!!! It was such an honor to be a part of the MOST beautiful ceremony ever! We wish you much happiness.

Julie said...

I cried more at your wedding than I did at my own! ;) It was a beautiful ceremony and we are so glad we could be a part of it! Love you both and you're welcome! ;)