Quick shout out to my fellow June Birthdays ... Happy Birthday Amy, Christina, Cedar, Sara, Julie, P.D. and Josh!!
Here's a quick catch up ... Then, we'll get back to the wedding stories :)
My birthday ... Surprise gift from my boss on my desk that morning, flowers with a baloon and chocolates from my sweet family, lunch at Trudy's with my mom and sister AND THEN dinner with my new husband and my beautiful girls at Trulucks. Oh, and they also got me a great rolly so I'm really ready for the next Scrappin retreat ;)
Sara's birthday ... Kenny & Sara invited us to join them at Stubbs for a Robert Earl Keen concert. I didn't know a single song, but had a blast hanging out with the group. Beer and live music - gotta love Austin!
Believe it our not, June's not quite over...
3 comments:
I love the new blog, it's so pretty! Congrats on being married, and so stinking happy!!! I'm so blissful for you! :)
June really is a fantastic month! BTW - love your red shirt!
Fun times! I hope you're not at MY Trudy's because if you were and I wasn't there poo on you! :) We'll see you Saturday! :)
Post a Comment