I love the pink - it's totally you! However, I'm not sure how fond I am of this blog list that will point out how infrequently I actually post entries on my blog! ;) I will just go ahead and claim my spot at the BOTTOM of the list always! :)
Yeah, I must say that the white text on black background makes me blink too often...Jenricci's does the same...and i have to second what Julie said, 'the pink is totally you!' But it's your blog and I do support keeping it fresh!
5 comments:
Well,. I, personally, think it's too basic, but you've seen my blog. Just makes me think of reading a newspaper :)
But you do what you like! :)
The font is pretty plain. I kinda liked what you had before...
I love the pink - it's totally you! However, I'm not sure how fond I am of this blog list that will point out how infrequently I actually post entries on my blog! ;) I will just go ahead and claim my spot at the BOTTOM of the list always! :)
I love it! :)
Yeah, I must say that the white text on black background makes me blink too often...Jenricci's does the same...and i have to second what Julie said, 'the pink is totally you!' But it's your blog and I do support keeping it fresh!
Post a Comment