As stated on FB … Little pink iPhone, where have you been all my life?!?

I had NO idea how much I could love an electronic device. This thing has transformed my life. Okay, maybe not, but I do love it! I am so excited to connect my work and personal calendars once more. I dig that I can check my gmail during the day and not just from home. I have so much to do while in my VIP room with Miss Medela now! Not to mention, that I can see my whole text conversation in one plac.! I no longer have to lug my notebook from room to room to multitask while feeding the baby. Who knew?! I have big, big plans for becoming that much more organized. Wish me luck people ... b/c otherwise, I will just be glued to this little thing playing games all day ;)
1 comment:
Maybe I should become an iphone salesperson.....
Post a Comment