Friday, March 25, 2011

Toddler Socks - COMPLETE

My latest knitting project was a pair of socks. The smallest member of our family may not have been the smartest choice for such a complicated knitting project, but I think they turned out pretty cute. I followed the pattern, but am not sure I turned the heel quite right. Neither sock heel looks like the other and they are different sizes, but if you stand back and squint your eyes, you can't even tell! (not sure why after rotating and saving, this picture is still uploading sideways)

After spending so much time knitting up these bad boys, I needed to see if they'd fit. I chose a size larger than I thought they should be so he could wear them later this year when it gets cold again. Low and behold, they fit. Hmm... Sleep socks?

You can tell how much Luke LOVED them by the not so excited look on his face in the picture above and then the fact that he immediately tried to take them off. Perhaps, he should work on his fake appreciation. ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhm, Shaunna, who is that little boy? What happened to that baby you had? You're playing the old switcheroo on us! Also, those socks are adorable!
--Cedar