Okay, so he's not really a baby anymore, but I still call him my baby boy. Guess it will stick about as long as Baby Girl has for the girls.
In any case, this child's hair has seriously gotten out of control. Seriously. OUT. OF. CONTROL. Take a gander for yourself ...

(Notice the cute jogging outfit from Aunt Crystal)
We talked about needing to take him to get his hair cut for long enough. We finally go to get it done and realize the kids place is closed on Sundays. nice. So we opt for the place Heath goes, we put our name on the list and we wait. and we wait. and we waited some more. This was the place where Heath "never waits". After nap time quickly approached and then passed, we ended up with a cranky toddler and decided to leave.
Then, he got the flu.

Poor kid ... and poor mom. It was a really,
really long week. Since I was home with him, I got to see this unruly hair day in day out. After a few days, I had a thought: How hard can it be to cut hair? Spent a few minutes on YouTube, found a pair of scissors and Voila! I'm no professional, but it didn't turn out half bad. It took two sittings to accomplish, but his hair looks a little better :) I saved myself some time and money in the process. Who knew?
1 comment:
Great snippin'! I've given Dylan several haircuts since his first around 10 months and folks always gave me crap about them. So I paid for a "pro" to do it this weekend. Thanks to a language barrier, I'm hoping his bangs will grow out to a normal length by the time Amy's wedding rolls around. With the skills I observed that hair cutter use, I think I'm going back to the at home, free route for his next cut.
Post a Comment