Monday, March 22, 2010

New Venture

For those of you who make a habit of looking at facebook at 7am, you might have noticed my post this morning about my new venture. What? you don't look at FB that early? Hmmm. weird.

In any event, I've decided that I'd like to see if there's any truth to all the "you should totally sell that" comments I've heard in recent years. I've knitted scarves, made a necklace or two and made my own baby bedding. Mostly, I have just done what I enjoyed and pretty much decided I could make it cheaper than I could buy it. When it's all said and done, though, when you add up my time, the materials and the tools I need for said project, I should have just gone out and bought it. However, along the way, I've actually had some "me time" and love showing off my finished product. They say do what you love and success will likely follow, so here goes ...

www.simplyshaunna.com has launched!

Check it out and let me know what you think. Seriously ... the compliments are nice, but if you have genuine feedback, I want to hear it.

1 comment:

Rose said...

$35? Wow. . Can I put some of my fleece tie blankets on there?

Site is nice. A little white if you ask me. Maybe you can make the background color the light blue? Just really bright!