I picked up this little pumpkin outfit a few weeks back when I found Luke's Halloween costume. I can't believe how much he's grown, though! I was afraid this wouldn't fit him if we waited much longer, so within days of seeing this pumpkin patch we were there to take a few pics of our little pumpkin. Unfortunately, it's on the other side of "town" near the girls' schools and I forgot my camera. Heath's iphone did good work and saved the day! We were able to snap a few (okay nearly 50) in just a few minutes while we waited for the girls to get out of school. I think they are secretly happy the camera is now pointed at another kid. ;)
Here he's not so sure what is going on ...
... and finally he smiles!
3 comments:
He's a natural!
How adorable :) He's the cutest little punkin in the patch.
Oh dear!!! That is one of the cutest pumpkins I have ever seen! Where is his price tag?...
Post a Comment