Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homecoming '09

Homecoming is such a fun time of year for me ... while we don't go to the games every year, I sure do enjoy putting together Nicole's mum. Just think .. next year, I'll get to do TWO! This year's sophomore mum did not disappoint. Nicole knew the drill this time around so she actually wore it to school ;)
This year's homecoming parade was a comic theme so Nicole joined the JCC float and dressed up as Ash. Their float was Pokemon and I spent quite a bit of time concocting the perfect "jacket" and hat ... turned out pretty cute. We sat along side the road and enjoyed the parade this year as spectators instead of pulling a float. It was quite enjoyable!


1 comment:

tigercrush said...

I hope your daughters appreciate what a fun mom you are. Okay, chances are they don't but one day...I have fun just reading about all the activity.