Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow ... this guy is funny!

This might be the funniest thing I've read in a very long time. After the day I've had which started with contractions waking me up at 4am, lasting several hours before stopping almost completely, this was just the comic relief I needed. Heath saw the sign Kenny & Sara put up on their front door and he decided to copy the idea and put one up at our house. Since moving in, we have had so many folks at our front door offering all sorts of helpful services that it's really gotten to be a little too much to handle. While I'm totally the scapegoat here, this so damn funny that I'm okay with it ...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes, that is definitely great comic relief! I die laughing every time I read it like it's the first time I'm seeing it!!