Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Bump Photo Session

While this belly is much more than a bump now, we took some time out from all this waiting we've been doing to capture this event on film. At 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant, we are guessing this baby may be a few more pounds than most. Here are just a few from the rather long photo shoot.

*Warning* not for the faint of heart ... you may want to turn back now ;)










I would like to thank my photographers:
Heath, Nicole & Paige.

I'd also like to thank my new best friend, Photoshop,
for making my belly look better than real life!



6 comments:

Allison said...

I love the one with Luke's letter blocks in blue! You look fantastic!

Julie said...

I love them!!! Those look awesome and I really like the poses and props you used! You'll be so glad you did them :)

Amy said...

Wow- I am impressed that you guys took these on your own!! These are beautiful and will be something you really treasure.

Courtney ;-) said...

gorgeous!

Alyce said...

Those are beautiful! YOU are beautiful!
XO!

Rose said...

Shaunna, these are beautiful! I remember doing this with Cayden!!! The photos really are stunning. Can't wait to meet the little man!!